Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Again?

So we got results and a new nodule has popped up. Yay. I am on a new medicine because the doctors are thinking it might be another infection called aspergillus. Which I had in the spring. We are hoping and praying that it is so I don't have to do ANOTHER surgery. I was really sure that this was all over, but I knew in the back of my mind it could come back. So I am on an anti-fungal medicine, and doing weekly blood draws. I'm not the luckiest person in the world by a long shot... But I am blessed. And I have God on my side.
I have been going to school this year, and my classes are a little bit tougher then I remember. Which is stressful sometimes but I wouldn't give it up for anything! It's the little things that make a big difference!
So life is good right now! A little stressful but better than how it was last year at this time. So grateful that God has allowed me to get this far. Stronger than I have ever been. What's a little stress compared to cancer? Nothing.

"Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory."
Psalm 73:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment